O’ZPROMHOLODMONTAJ LLC became the Center for Recovery and Reuse of Refrigerants from Various Customers, which was established with financial support from the United Nations Development Program as part of a joint project of the State Committee for Nature Protection of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the United Nations Development Program “The accelerated reduction in the use of hydrochlorofluorocarbons in the region of countries with economies in transition – Uzbekistan”.
The main objectives of the Center for the recovery and reuse of refrigerants:
- Recirculation of the refrigerant in order to clean, remove non-condensable gases and mechanical impurities of the refrigerant (at the request of the Customer).
- Retrofit (optional) – replacement of ozone-depleting refrigerants (CFCs, HCFCs) in the system with ozone-safe (HFCs), without making changes to the cooling system and without replacing the components of the refrigerating machine.
- Removing contaminated refrigerant from the refrigeration system in order to recycle it or receive it for recycling (at the request of the Customer).
- Analysis of refrigerant oil samples for moisture and acid.
- Refrigerant identifier – determination of the composition of unused and used refrigerant (CFC, HCFC)
Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) – ozone-depleting substances – R11, R12, R13, R23, etc.
Hydrochlorofluorocarbons – substances with low ozone-depleting ability – R22, R23, R141b, R142b, etc.
Hydrochlorofluorocarbons and their mixtures are ozone-safe substances, but with high global warming potential – R134a, R143a, R404a, R406a, R410a, etc.
This procedure will significantly reduce the costs of enterprises, and significantly improve the environmental situation in the Republic of Uzbekistan.